Winner Poker - Sit'N'Go High Gear PromoPosted:May 2012
Winner Poker have launched their Sit'N'Go High Gear promotion which will be of interest to Sit'N'Go players who have a good game.
The concept is simple. You will be looking to get the best block of results that you can. How it works is this. You will receive leaderboard points based on your performances in sit 'n' go tournaments. No matter what your finishing position is in the tournaments, you still receive points. The points will be accumulated in blocks of 15 consecutive sit 'n' go tournaments. Once 15 are played, you move to the next 15 and so on. The best block of 15 games will be counted towards your final score on the leaderboard rankings.
If you play a minimum of 5 Sit'N'Go's on a given day and don't finish in the money in any of the tournaments then you will receive an additional 3 points to your score (although i wouldn't get too excited - this isn't going to be worth much, in the grand scheme). You must complete a block of 15 sit 'n' go tournaments in order to place on the leaderboard. Of course you will be able to track your progress at any time on the leaderboards.
What else is going on at Winner Poker?
Here are some additional promotions that you can look forward to.
Sunday $200K Discount
On the first Sunday of June (3rd) and July (1st), the Sunday 200K has a 50% discounted entry. That means instead of the usual $200 + $15 entry fee, you will only pay $100 +$9 - for both tournaments!
WSOP 2012 Packages
Win a package to the WSOP playing one of the mega satellites on the 10th and 11th June which are collectively guaranteeing 20 main event WSOP packages and 50 experience packages, which is entries to some of the smaller events at this years tournament.
Sit'N'Go Executive Packages
So you think your good at Sit'N'Go's? Win 6 consecutive Sit'N'Go's and win a $24,000 executive package for this years event, which includes:
- $1,000 buy-in to the Las Vegas Side Event (Event #59B). July 5th (12:00PM) - July 8th,2012
- $10,000 buy-in to the Las Vegas Main Event (Event #61). July 9th Day 1C (12:00PM) - July 16th, 2012.
- $3,550 for 11 Nights’ accommodation at the Wynn Hotel Las Vegas Parlor suite, July 3rd – July 14th, 2012.
- $250 for registration fees.
- $2,200 for Executive Perks package:
1) Two top notch tickets to the Cirque de Soleil show.
2) Helicopter trip over the Grand Canyon.
3) Dinner for two at the Exclusive SW steakhouse at the Wynn.
4) Limo pick-up to and from the Las Vegas airport – July 3rd and July 14th.
5) $7,000 for flights and perhaps a little poker!
Get started today and enjoy one of the biggest welcome bonuses at $2,000 - available for all new players. Visit Winner Poker.
Some popular player guides..
An introductory guide suited to beginner level players on how to play poker.
How easy is it to make money playing poker online? There are things you can do to maximise your profits.
To be considered a top player online or live, you'll have to master how to play heads up (1 against 1).
There are tons of free money offers on offer for players looking for a site. Compare our best bonus offers of the month.